I leave in less than 2 weeks for California and I have a whole laundry list of things to do:
- Plan activity for Thursday night with Poppi
- Make dinner reservations for Thursday night
- * Plan day trip itinerary for San Fransisco on Friday
- Book hotel
- Get rental cars situated
- Plan a surprise activity for E
- Locate a restaurant for Saturday birthday brunch
- Purchase a Slanket
- Pack – – and not 1 hour before the flight is scheduled to depart!
The list doesn’t seem long. Booking a hotel and coordinating the day trip will be the most time consuming. Time is something I do not have a lot of right now. I do not mind at all if these two weeks pass by slowly.