Today I’m still kicking and screaming and pouting because I’m not celebrating my 29th with my closest friends. Three of my closest friends work in the school system or attending graduate school, one just gave premature birth to a beautiful baby girl last week and the other, well… I dunno where he is but I bet he is reading this blog entry right now and has a good excuse why we are not together.
E being the best boyfriend that he is vowed to make my 29th a special one. He did mention that if he was rich, he’ll fly all of my closet friends via helicopter so that I wouldn’t feel so lonely. Bless his heart. Bless his heart.
I’m not all that motivated to celebrate. I just want a few cocktails and some pizza. Oh, and I want to catch the new Julie and Julia flick.
Somehow I came up with the “bright” idea of giving away a tote bag filled with 29 travel essentials/accessories in honor of my 29th. It is just my way of saying thanks for reading this lil ole blog and don’t leave home without this stuff. Just leave a comment with your name and I’ll randomly pick a winner. The next few days will be busy celebrating other people’s birthdays so I will check back in on Monday to select the winner.
Without futher ado, here are the contents:
1. Green canvas tote bag –
2. Ear plugs
4. Crabtree & Evelyn bar soap
5. Crabtree & Evelyn vanity pack – cotton pads, q-tips, etc.
6. Travel size loofah (scrub-a-dub)
7. Travel size lotion (no ashy knee caps dot com!)
8. Eye Mask
9. Vitamin C powder packs (Protect your immune system!)
10. Travel size folding toothbrush
11. Travel size toothpaste
12. Travel size mouthwash
13. Plastic soap container (can use it to store jewelry, cash, knickknacks and doohickeys)
14. Travel size hand sanitizer – no swine flu dot com!
15. Thank you cards – Thank your host for their hospitality
16. Luggage tags
17. Travel size Q tips
18. Shower Cap – (See this hair do? I gotta make it laaast!)
19. Lint roller
20./21. Travel size shampoo and conditioner
22. Clorox wipes – dirty planes, dirty bathroom, this is a necessity!
23. Pond’s face cloths – one less liquid bottle to pack
24. Make-up bag
25. Chapstick – ashy lips are a no-no!
26. Mini bottle of Captain Morgan – My favorite! I drink mines straight up on the rocks.
27. Mini bottle of Starbucks coffee Liqueur – You need the caffeine so you can continue to be a rockstar.
28. Arizona shot glass
29. Latest issue of Budget Travel magazine
Just so you know, no company stepped forward and donated the above items. I’m just spreading the wealth and celebrating a blessed 29 years on this earth!
Happy Birthday to me!