Butta Baby comes to town today!!! She’s bringing my God-daughter, Nyla Angel, whom I’m meeting for the first time since her premature birth last August.
*fist pump for all the Leos out there*
We’ve been best friends since we were little kids. Lived on the same street and everything. I can’t even tell you how old we were when we met. Age 2? 3? 4? *shrugs*
Here’s the game plan:
– Lands via Delta Airlines at 9:43am
– Head over to Mama’s Casa to get settled in
– I have to work in the office 12-5pm today (booo!)
– Relax over cocktails… happy hour… karaoke… whatever…
– Butterfly exhibit at Desert Botanical Garden
– Lunch and shopping about town
– – – or – – –
– Winery Road trip: Either Granite Creek near Prescott or Page Springs in Cornville.
– Old School Hip Hop night at Club Rain (Mama babysits Nyla)
– Road trip to the Grand Canyon (all day)
* I wish I could drink on this trip. Nuffin exciting about staring at rocks but this is what Butta Baby wants.*
-Butta Baby and Baby Nyla heads home via Delta at 7:4am *sniff*