A few friends of mine just returned last week from Jamaica after attending a wedding there. I solicited their advice about packing for Jamaica and they gave me some really good feedback.
– Pack bug spray. Mosquito and sand fleas are really annoying.
– Pack extra underwear & clothing. I’d may find myself changing clothes at least twice a day.
– Pack Imodium or Tums. Two of the ladies caught a stomach bug after eating.
– Pack a water camera. I’m going on a Horseback Ride n’ Swim excursion.
– Bring small bills to tip taxi drivers, luggage handlers, etc.
– Rick’s Cafe is a must see. I may not have time during my work to do that but I’ll sure try.
– At all cost, avoid the Bob Marley shot.