Last summer I watched “The Bucket List” movie for the first time. I absolutely loved it and the ish had me curled up on my mama’s couch, crying thug tears.
Later I was surprised to learn this movie was directed by Rob Reiner, the same dude that directed one of my most-favorite-movies-of-all-time, “Harry Met Sally.” Hmm… go figure!
This summer I made a small bucket list of stuff I want to check off the list in the next three months.
- Celebrate birthday with my Leo babies – (Baby brother: 21, Niece: 5, and Goddaughter: 2)
- Perry’s Drag Brunch (Thanks to Rohan for hipping me to this!)
- Boat Cruise/Dinner cruise
- Visit three wineries in Va & MD
- Visit three museums
- One more stamp on the passport (Hopefully with Ariel)
- Find a summer boo (He has to expire by October 1, 2011)
- Drive a Mini Cooper
- Reconcile with a good friend
- Perfect the art of cooking fried green tomatoes (no, seriously!)
- Return to Phoenix (hopefully in September???)
I’m keeping this list short and realistic.
We’ll check back soon….