Continuing from yesterday’s gratitude post, I came across a really cool blog called 1,000 Awesome Things, celebrating life’s achievements, whether big or small. I have not gone through the entire blog yet, but a few of the posts made me chuckle. Don’t be grossed out, but #903 makes me really, really happy. #899 makes me sing praises to Sweet Baby Jesus! You probably won’t believe this, but #995 totally happened to me today while I was buying my morning coffee.
I am inspired to compile my own list of awesome things so that I can keep up in this spirit of gratitude for this month. 1000 is a bit of a lofty goal for me, so I put a number between 1 and 113 into a random generator to determine the number of awesome stuff to share with you.
36 it is!
1. Finding my purple bra in an old duffle bag after it has been missing for two years. This is my favorite push-up bra. The one that gives me that extra oomph.
3. Enjoying every sip of my coffee today because I sweetened it with homemade cinnamon simple syrup.
4. The smile on my roommate’s face when she saw I decorated the apartment for Christmas.
5. Successfully ignored the text I said I was going to ignore if the person contacted me today.
6. This rose has dried out over six months ago. We never bothered to discard it and there was plenty of water left in the bottle. (Lazy housekeeping) Last week I was surprised to discovered fresh leaves blooming from the stem! Isn’t that awesome?! I can’t wait to see the new rose that blooms from this.
I will share the other 30 awesome things before the end of this month. Comment and share some of your awesome things with me. I am very curious to know!